Podnapisi :: The Man Who Knew Too Little
1. Passport, please.
2. Just flown over from America.
3. l'm an American.
4. lt's a new passport.
5. lt's not a very good picture. l have a better picture.
6. That won't be necessary, sir. You've got a great accent.
7. Are you from here?
8. What is the purpose of your visit to this country, sir?
9. Today is my birthday.
10. Happy birthday, sir.
11. Thank you.
12. My brother sent me money this year, so
13. l thought l'd come over and surprise him.
14. He works in the Featherstone Finch bank.
15. James Ritchie.
16. Do you know him?
17. Good evening. Guten Abend.
18. Guten Abend.
19. Schon, dich zu sehen.
20. Schon, dich zu sehen.
21. Very good. Sehr gut.
22. How long will you be staying in this country?
23. That's a very good question.
24. Yes, l thought so, too.
25. l'd like to see everything but not have
26. people know l'm a tourist, you know?
27. Featherstone Finch believes that...one of our major strengths, if not our major strength, is our diversity....
28. ls our diversificatio